Host a Training
How to host a Core Transformer Personal Training and/or Group Exercise Training Certification Half-Day Workshop
The Core Transformer Pro Team offers fitness facilities the opportunity to host Core Transformer Instructor Trainings. All instructor trainings are presented by a certified Core Transformer Coach or Master Trainer.
1. There is no fee to the facility to host a Core Transformer Instructor Training.
2. There is no money exchange between a hosting facility and Team Core Transformer unless special arrangements have been previously arranged in writing.
3. There is no monthly fee for a facility to use the trademarked Core Transformer name and logo, as long as the instructors have been
trained by our parent company, reZeneration, Inc. and maintains a current certificate of completion. The hosting facility must also maintain the Core Transformer trademark on the group exercise schedules and all other marketing material containing its name or description that is ever distributed. Co-insurance is available with reZeneration, Inc. for an additional yearly fee per site.
4. Core Transformer Instructor Trainings are AFAA (4.5 CECs) and ACE ( 4.5 CECs) approved and will offer continued education credits to instructors.
5. Core Transformer Instructor Trainings are scheduled a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks in advance. Example: reserve date in May for July workshop. However, more notice is preferred.
6. Instructor Training Hours: Half-day (4.5 hour) instructor trainings are usually held on a Saturday or Sunday starting at 9:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m. with registration beginning 30 minutes prior. Therefore any classes normally held on those days will need to be canceled. Some exceptions can be made. It is the host facilities responsibility to manage the studio’s schedule during the day of training.
7. Host facility will receive one FREE Core Transformer Instructor Training registration. The free person should be available to help with: set up the night before, registration in the morning, and break down at the end of the day, plus any other facility needs during the instructor training day. The Core Transformer Coach (Master Trainer) will register this FREE person. This person does not register online, but must submit their contact information to the Core Transformer Coach (Master Trainer).
8. The Core Transformer Coach (Master Trainer) will provide your facility with 25 flyers to distribute to display. The event will also be promoted through the Core Transformer website, Facebook Fan Page, Twitter, and to thousands of subscribers on the Core Transformer email marketing list. Host facility must help in marketing the instructor training by networking with local and regional contacts, facilities, gyms, as well as area instructors.
9. Each attendee will receive the following: (1) One Core Transformer Exercise Band, (2) Complete Core Transformer Pro Manual, (3)
Core Transformer 3D 1,000 Calorie BURN workout DVD and 3D Fat BURN Fusion workout DVD, and (4) Core Transformer Kick it
to the core. Go 3D! tee shirt. (A $110.00 value if purchased separately at www.CoreTransformer.com/store.)
10. Group rate of up to 20 registrants is a flat rate fee of $1,500.00 anywhere within the US.
11. Core Transformer reserves the right to cancel any instructor training up to 14 (fourteen) days of the training date due to extenuating circumstances that may arise or if the hosting club does not meet the minimum of 15 paid registrants.
12. Once a host has committed to a training date, the host is expected to make every effort to hold the event as scheduled. In extenuating circumstances, if the host is unable to provide the stated facility, the host will provide Core Transformer with an alternative venue of equal size in the local area.
13. The host club will provide the Core Transformer Coach (Master Trainer) with 2 tables for registration and merchandise along with bottled water for all of the participants on the evening before. Also, workout towels and a large trash can is always recommended to help keep your room clean
14. The Core Transformer Coach (Master Trainer) will run all the processes. All registrations and money are handled through the Core
Transformer Coach (Master Trainer) and the Core Transformer website. However, the Core Transformer Coach (Master Trainer) will need
an active Group Exercise Director (or some contact person at the facility) to help with “getting the word out”, setting up, making sure all processes run smoothly, etc.
15. Core Transformer will have merchandise available for purchase at the event for a discounted price and will be able to accept cash and all major credit cards.
16. As an option, the hosting club may opt to conduct a FREE Core Transformer Master Class for their Instructors, Members, and Guests immediately prior to the training, assuming that there is enough time (approximately 2 hours) dependent upon studio availability.
17. If you have additional questions regarding Hosting A Training, please email us at info (at) CoreTransformer.com or kindly fill out our Host a Training Request below.